Join the HBA
The Home Builders Association of Chester and Delaware Counties (HBA) is a professional trade organization comprised of more than 450 companies involved in every aspect of the new home construction and sales process. The HBA advocates for public policy initiatives and sustainable building techniques that balance the need for strong economic growth and environmental protection. Our mission is to provide and protect the American Dream of Home ownership for current and future generations.
The HBA understands that our value proposition can be tangible and intangible. We recognize the importance of clearly articulating to members the return on their dues investment to the greatest extent possible.
Outlined below are just some of the benefits of membership:
- The HBA serves as the legislative and public affairs voice for the new residential construction industry in Chester and Delaware Counties
- The HBA employs staff and consultants with over 25 years of combined experience in local and state legislative and regulatory issues.
- The HBA regularly interacts with Southeast DEP, PennDOT, and the County Conservation Districts to ensure a reasonable regulatory environment under which to operate.
- The HBA monitors local governments to protect against the adoption of unreasonable ordinances.
- The HBA regularly distributes industry talking points on industry trends and public policy issues to the media and elected officials.
- The Association saved builders (and consumers) up to $3,000 per house in 2006 by reinstating the 2003 International Residential Code.
- The HBA of Chester and Delaware Counties is nationally recognized for the excellence of its members.
The HBA offers cost savings benefits, including:
- Worker's Compensation Program
- Member Freight Association Shipping Program
- UPS Savings Program
- Bright Choices, Pennsylvania Builders Insurance Program.
- Plus a host of benefits from the National Assocation of Home Builders
Membership in the HBA is three-fold.
As a member of the association you have instant credibility in a consumer arena that is full of fear and skepticism. The resources to call on for help with a specific problem or to work out a deal to sell extra land holdings with people you trust is invaluable when the market is as soft as it is now.
1502 McDaniel Drive · Westtown Business Center · West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: 610-692-7733 · Fax: 610-692-9743