HBA Coat Drive a Success!
The HBA Community Service Committee is dedicated to charitable works throughout the year. Each fall the HBA collects new and gently used coats for the Salvation Army to help those in need this cold winter season. A special thank you goes to Paul Mihranian of Lighting by Design for his enormous collection efforts. Hundreds of coats were delivered this year along with a monetary contribution on behalf of Lighting by Design. In an show of thanks the Salvation Army presented the HBA and Lighting by Design a certificate of appreciation. (Pictured above).
- 2016 Construction Forecast & Installation
- HBA Golf Outing
- Fundraiser: Covenant House "Sleep Out"
- 2016 Meet the Builder
- Community Service Winner
- HBA Members Show Incredible Generosity Once Again!
- Congratulations 2016 Synergy Award Winners
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- The HBA Raised $150,000 for Catherine Twomey House; Receives Corporate Champions Award
- HBA Coat Drive a Success!
- 2017 Synergy Awards
Now it is more important than ever to stay connected and stay together and support our industry. Also, smart marketing, information, general advice and peer support are for everyone of us anf HBA has a lot of offer in these areas.
-Paul Mihranian, Lightning by Design
1502 McDaniel Drive · Westtown Business Center · West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: 610-692-7733 · Fax: 610-692-9743